Friday, January 25, 2013

January 27 to February 2, 2013

So this meal planning thing is proving harder to do that originally thought! I'm glad I've resolved to do it though, it's really helping to keep me accountable. It has also forced me to watch the weekly grocery flyers and buy things that are on sale and revolve my meals around the sales. It's fun, but also hard work at the same time. And hopefully those of you who are reading and trying out some of the recipes, are enjoying them! In this week I've included some of my favourite and very tasty recipes! The tortellini casserole is an East Side Mario's copy-cat recipe for their cheese cappelletti, the skillet lasagna is really easy, and very flavourful, and the Wolfgang Puck pizza dough is really easy to work with. Feel free to experiment with whole wheat flour! 

Jan 27, 2013 - Feb 2, 2013



Sun, Jan 27


Caesar salad

Mon, Jan 28



Tue, Jan 29



Wed, Jan 30


Mixed greens salad

Thu, Jan 31



Fri, Feb 1


Wolfgang Puck Pizza (with toppings of your choice!)

Sat, Feb 2


Basic spaghetti with meatballs


No comments:

Post a Comment