Saturday, January 19, 2013

"Clean" Eating

I made it through 12 days of my personal "sugar-free" and "clean eating" challenge.  Proud of myself for getting that far, but disappointed that my will power wasn't able to get me farther!  Ha!  Not that I've gone on a crazy sugar binge, but I did break into the wine yesterday and had more than my fair share of potato chips and a taste of cake at a birthday party today.  Jumping back into the saddle tomorrow, because I can honestly say I noticed a difference once I cut back on my sugars and started paying a bit more attention to what was going into my mouth.  My energy levels have sky-rocketed!  I would have to have a supper-time coffee in order to stay awake past 8PM most nights.  Since my challenge, I am still awake at 10PM when I'm going to bed!  I really wasn't sure I was going to see a difference, but I have. So that alone make me want to jump back on the band wagon. While I know I will not be perfect, I will be close!







Jan 20, 2013 - Jan 26, 2013



 Sun, Jan 20




Mon, Jan 21


Caesar salad

Tue, Jan 22


Salad

Wed, Jan 23


Steamed green beans

Thu, Jan 24


Basmati rice
Stir-fried vegetables

Fri, Jan 25


Caesar salad

Sat, Jan 26



No comments:

Post a Comment