Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Happy New Year!


Happy New Year!  Yes, another year gone.  Good bye 2012, hello 2013!  It has been MONTHS since I last posted.  I technically just go lazy.  Of course I've still been cooking and baking.  Especially over this past holiday season, I've just not been taking the time to blog it! So my New Year's resolution was to become more organized, and to start blogging again! One of the ways to get organized again is to once again start meal planning.  Then I thought, maybe I should combine the two!  So along with yummy recipes, I'm going to start recording my weekly meal plans.  That should help to keep me accountable right?  Now with the craziness of the holidays, I'm not going to start until next week.  So starting Sunday, January 6th, and hopefully every Sunday after that, look here for my weekly meal plan, and associated recipes! We'll see how long this lasts. Ha!  Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment