Saturday, January 5, 2013

Help me name my blog!

So, I figured new year, new blog idea, new name!  But I need help in coming up with a new, catchy name for my meal planning, recipe building blog! Obviously, I'm still and mommy, and still in the kitchen, but the name needs to be revamped a little.  "Mommy's Meals in Minutes"?  "Mommy's Kitchen Creations"? "Mommy's Meals from Scratch"?  Or maybe "Keown's Kitchen Creations"?  I'll come up with it eventually.  But some input would be greatly appreciated!

I have decided, for those of you who decide to follow my meal planning, I'll try to get the plan out by Friday, Saturday at the latest, so you're ready to go come Sunday.  All of my plans will start on Sundays.  So, here's the first one! I actually got ambitious, and had this one ready to go by Wednesday!  Let's hope I can keep up the momentum!

Associated recipes can be found by clicking on the meal itself. (Recipe for Chinese chicken stir-fry to come!  Main ingredients? Chicken, vegetables, soya sauce!)



Jan 6, 2013 - Jan 12, 2013




Sun, Jan 6

Steamed green beans
Mon, Jan 7

Tue, Jan 8

Wed, Jan 9

Steamed broccoli & cauliflower
Thu,Jan 10

Scrambled eggs
Bacon
Applesauce
Fri, Jan 11

Rice vermicelli noodles
Sat, Jan 12

Caesar salad




1 comment:

  1. yummm you will help me feed my family Janice...and for a name...I think Mommy's Kitchen Creations...or Mom's Kitchen Creations....I was about to tell you to do the Keown Kitchen Creations and make the Creations start with a K....but then i realized what the acronym would be!!!..keep up the good work...i hope your motivation will rub off on me!!

    ReplyDelete